Business Improvement Consultant
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Arti Gulati
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 accountancy Bangkok TH THB 40000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Improvement Consultant role has just become available at an accountancy and business services firm. They are currently looking for expressions of interest for candidates in operations and supply chain; and people and culture. In this job, you will work with a dedicated team of consultants, managers, senior managers and partners to solve client’s process and people issues.
About the Business Improvement Consultant Role:
As the Business Improvement Consultant, you will play key roles in delivery of our consulting offerings. Working across a range of industries in various sizes, you will form part of multi-functional teams to ensure effective delivery to our clients.
Operations and Supply Chain
- Assist in the delivery and successful completion of projects by solving complex and multi-functional operational issues
- Demonstrate abilities in problem-solving, business transformation, creative thinking, strategic thinking and process improvement
- Track record of successful process improvement of operations varying in industry and size
- Develop and implement frameworks and methodologies to client operational sites
- Utilise proven tools and continuous improvement techniques for optimisation organisations
- Knowledgeable in Lean Sigma and other continuous improvement techniques
People and Culture
- Assist and support in delivering human resources management solutions in areas including, but not limited to:
- Business-wide talent strategy development
- Workforce planning and integration
- Cultural management and change
- Human resource data analytic
- Talent and succession management
- Redesign and optimise corporate structure with respect to data and information provided by clients
- Able to strongly manage change within client organisations
To succeed in the Business Improvement Consultant role, you will need to have an energetic and passionate personality that is able to build relationships.
- Native Thai due to the nature of business
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Management)
- Background in procurement and human resource will be advantage
- Proficient in English and Thai (written and spoken)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good analytic skills
This firm needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Business Improvement Consultant is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551