Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Arti Gulati
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-31 accountancy Bangkok TH THB 40000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Analyst/Associate Consultant role has just become available at an accountancy and business services firm. In this job, you will provide accounting and financial services to client.
About the Analyst/Associate Consultant Role:
As the Analyst/Associate Consultant, you will deal with clients in order to gather information for the preparation of deliverable.
- Provide accounting and financial services to client
- Perform accounting and financial analysis
- Report internally and externally in meeting and written reports
To succeed in the Analyst/Associate Consultant role, you will need to have one to three years of experiences in financial/accountancy due diligence, business valuation, cash and performance monitoring, corporate/debt restructuring. Other advisory/consultancy works which requires accounting/financial knowledge is preferable.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Good command in English and MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) due to the nature of the business
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, willing to learn, being supportive, well organised and professional approach
- CPA or CIA will be an advantage
This firm needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Analyst/Associate Consultant is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551