Tax Assistant Manager
Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Arti Gulati
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-31 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Tax Assistant Manager role has just become available at an accountancy and business services firm. In this job, you will engage in various types of tax compliance and tax advisory, such as business tax, transaction tax, international tax, transfer pricing and tax due diligence.
About the Tax Assistant Manager Role:
As the Tax Assistant Manager, you will be in charge of the preparation of corporate income tax returns, including but not limited to personal income tax returns, value added tax returns, withholding tax returns and specific business tax returns.
- Deal with clients in order to gather information for the preparation of deliverable
- Deal with tax officers in association with any tax works required by the clients
- Assist manager, director and partners in managing engagements and clients
- Assist manager, director and partners in reviewing consultants/senior consultants work
- Preparation of tax news for clients, tax reports and presentation when required
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this Tax Assistant Manager role, you will need to have three to five years of experience in tax advisory and any related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Law (Master’s degree or any certifications in taxation is an advantage)
- Willing to pursue career in taxation and learn to do research on relevant tax law and regulations
- Good command in English (in all skills, especially writing)
- Has management skills, problem-solving skills including analytical and creative thinking
- Active, positive, supportive and well-planned
- Able to work as a team
- Able to use Microsoft Excel efficiently (including Microsoft PowerPoint and other required programs)
This firm needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Tax Assistant Manager is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.