Business Improvement Consultant
Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Arti Gulati
Date posted 09 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Business Improvement Consultant role has just become available at an accountancy and business services firm. In this job, you will work with a dedicated team of consultants, managers, senior managers and partners to solve client’s process and people issues.
About the Business Improvement Consultant Role:
As the Business Improvement Consultant, you will play a key role in the delivery of the firm's consulting offerings. You will work across a range of industries in various sizes and form part of multi-functional teams to ensure effective delivery to clients.
Operations and Supply Chain
- Assist in the delivery and successful completion of projects by solving complex and multi-functional operational issues
- Demonstrate abilities in problem solving, business transformation, creative thinking, strategic thinking and process improvement
- Track record of successful process improvement of operations varying in industry and size
- Development and implementation of frameworks and methodologies to client operational sites
- Utilise proven tools and continuous improvement techniques for optimisation organisations
- Knowledge in Lean Sigma and other continuous improvement techniques
People and Culture
- Assist and support in delivering human resources management solutions in areas including, but not limited to:
- Business-wide talent strategy development
- Workforce planning and integration
- Cultural management and change
- Human resource data analytics
- Talent and succession management
- Redesign and optimisation of corporate structure with respect to data and information provided by clients
- Able to strongly manage change within client's organisation
To succeed in this role, you will need to posses three to five years of experience; background in procurement and human resource will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Management)
- Three to five years of experience
- Proficient in English and Thai (written and spoken)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, large focus on Excel
- Energetic and passionate personality; able to build relationships
- Good analytic skills
- Thai nationality due to the company's environment
This firm needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Business Improvement Consultant is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.