Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Nuttira Puatana
Date posted 23 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading food retail business is seeking a high-calibre Commercial Analyst in Bangkok to support a new business unit.
About the Commercial Analyst Role:
Your main responsibility is to monitor the progress and keep track of new plan initiatives to ensure key actions are implemented according to schedule and timeline.
- Month end financial analysis
- Budget/QF preparation, submission, analysis and monitoring
- Work on new plan analysis (pre-during-post) in terms of PRGP and provide report to management including recommendations
- Prepare and evaluate situation analysis for impact to business
- Verify P&L and helicopter model for business development plan
- Support FP&A Manager on other duties assigned
The successful candidate must have the ability to work on their own initiative with at least five years’ relevant experience in a similar capacity in MNC with leadership role.
- F&B and retail exposure in fast moving, dynamic environment within a commercially driven organisation is preferable
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with an ability to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges and achieve results
- Outstanding knowledge in PIVOT would be advantage
- Proficiency in English communication with strong presentation skills
This company is the clear number one in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a Commercial Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this great opportunity.