Operation Finance Manager
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 05 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Operation Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Operation Controller, this is a role for a finance professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Operation Finance Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Operation Finance Manager will play a key role in the finance operation team's continued development and success in its Bangplee office.
- Budget preparation, verify costing sheet and updated price of all materials including verify all monthly account reconciliations report
- Lead all physical counts warehouse including variance report preparation and analysis
- Provide latest estimate figures compared to budget including balance sheet elements and cashflow
- Participate with operations team in term of inventory and cost related issues
- Support supervisor and management in term of ad hoc analysis
- Coordinate with marketing and manufacturing department to provide and obtain information or figures regarding to the adjustment or determination of product cost for new products in order to ensure that the product cost are in compliance with the company’s standard price and cost accounting analysis result
- Provide month-end closing and reporting, including highlights of the month and latest estimate and variances analysis; ability to explain deviations from forecast and eager to investigate areas that are difficult to control
- Seek for improvement on inventory and cost control, including cost and inventory best practices; commit to optimise ways of forecasting and monitoring spend development
- Verify all charges regarding to business
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of cost analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- At least three years in cost accounting or relevant functions
- Experienced in manufacturing is an advantage
- Good command of English
- Strong knowledge and understanding in cost accounting
- Experience with SAP FI-CO required
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Good inter-personal and leadership skills
- Able to work in Muang Mai Bangplee industrial estate, Samutprakarn
This reputable FMCG multinational company has made a profit for many years and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a progressive Operation Finance Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.