Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tuangthong Thongnoppakun
Job Ref 1812640/001
Date posted 05 July 2022bangkok accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2022-07-14 2022-09-03 travel-and-tourism Bangkok ARL TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global retail firm is recruiting an Accounting Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager, you will lead the preparation of all financial reports in compliance with all required regulations as well as responsible for financial accounting and internal audit activities.
The package for this role includes base salary + performance bonus.
- Drive, monitor and respond to audits delivering full compliance, risk management and overall ensure that best practice within operations is fully delivered
- Ensure alignment is maintained with store audit policy and procedures and all local and national laws
- Initiate and lead changes to systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement
- Collaborate with other departments / teams to facilitate analysis and identify process improvement / cost reduction opportunities
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory and package reporting. Monitor, review and custody of contract to ensure all of the contract has been in place
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operative with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least three years of accounting and financial or auditing experience
- Previous management experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Knowledge of local laws in relation to safety, security and theft prosecution
- Familiarity with compliance standards and regulations
- Strong working knowledge of business improvement processes, including demonstrated experience in turnaround businesses.
- Taxation and government matter
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 2 344 4834
Salary: THB50000 - THB70000 per month + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting Accounting Specialist (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global luxury/retail firm based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the SEA Business Controller, this is the role for a Accountant who aim to grow in regional role.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 19 July 2022A global FMCG firm is recruiting an Accounting Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Wellgrow Industrial Estate to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: THB60000 - THB75000 per month + BonusLocation: BangkokDate posted: 11 August 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this famous trading/retail company is recruiting many Financial Analyst (x2 vacancy) to join the team.
Salary: THB60000 - THB100000 per month + Attractive BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Financial Analyst / Business Controller (x 3 vacancy) job has just become available at a global firm based in Bangkok-Rangsit. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this is a role for a those who is a fighter in their field.
Salary: THB60000 - THB90000 per month + Performance BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 July 2022An exciting Credit Controller (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for those who is a leader in their field.