Senior Payroll Consultant
Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Arti Gulati
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-06 accountancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As the Senior Payroll Consultant, you will have to manage and record all employees data in the payroll system.
About the Senior Payroll Consultant Role:
As the Senior Payroll Consultant, you will ensure a timeliness and completeness of relevant government reports such as the revenue department, the social security and others.
- Manage and record all employees data in the payroll system
- Process monthly payroll report and preparation the documents related to the payroll process
- Consult with clients about the labour laws, personal income tax and the others
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least three years of experience in payroll processing.
- Age 28 years up due to the nature of the task
- Bachelor's degree in any related fields
- Good computer skills & have a good knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel
- Strong problem solving, time management and managerial skills
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.