Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 12 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Legal Manager job with team environment in a reputable retail organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Legal Manager Role:
Reporting to the Senior Legal Manager, you will lead all legal and contracts related issues. You will provide consultation to other parties and help support the growing business.
- Serve as business partner to property team; be a pro-active legal point of contact for property team and interface between property team and other functions
- Responsible for property contract matters; advise on legal issues/risks and provide legal support to property team
- Draft and review land lease agreements and lease registration documents
- Analyse property legal disputes and provide advice/solutions to property team
- Negotiate with external parties (landlords, external lawyers, government authorities) as may be required; ensure that advice from external lawyers is accurate, timely and communicated appropriately
- Scan the horizon of current and future property regulatory changes which can cause an impact to the business
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to advise and suggest the best solution to other parties and possess a keen understanding of review and draft commercial contract and help negotiate.
- LL.B degree from reputable university; Lawyer’s license
- At least five years of experiences in law firms or in-house legal departments
- Robust understanding of property law and other law relevant to retail industry; excellent drafting skills and high commercial acumen
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills, with ability to communicate legal subject matter in a simple and understandable way
- A proactive, professional and flexible approach to work
- Organised and team player; excellent interpersonal skills; ability to manage multiple demands to meet and exceed the expectations of the business and stakeholders
- Ability to manage and lead deals independently; confident and able to work on own initiatives whilst maintaining a positive team spirit at all times
- Hard working, well-organised and attentive to details
This award-winning retail multinational has made profit continuously and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a progressive Legal Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.